- Advance the right foot two and a half or three steps forward (considering the proportion of one’s height and leg length).
- Turn the right heel outward to a 90 degree angle.
- Angle the right knee 90 degrees down and inward.
- Bend the left knee to 90 degrees, lifting the left heel also to a 90 degree angle.
Perform Wŏnbanjang to the right.
- The right wrist at eye height should be curved inward as fully as possible.
- The gaze should be focused at the center of the wrist and the feet are firm against the floor with power focused at the toe tips.