- Turn the left foot outward to a 90 degree angle.
- Advance the right foot four or more steps, considering the proportion of one’s height and leg length.
- Bend the left knee to a 90 degree angle, with the right heel angled outward to 90 degrees.
The right ankle should be flexed inward toward the torso with the right tiptoes lifted and stretched inward.
- The right knee should be flexed backward while the left side of the back is arched and left buttock pushed out. Perform Wŏnbanjang to the right.
- The gaze should be focused at the middle fingertip and the feet are firm against the floor with power focused at the toe tips.